Kinedu is an app with more than 1,800 creative, science-based activities for parents to do with children 0-4 years old at home to support development.
Kinedu's marketing team is based in Monterrey, Mexico and this opportunity is for candidates in Mexico / LATAM only. The gross monthly salary range is $30,000-40,000 MXN (equal to $360k-480k MXN annually) and will be paid in Mexican pesos.
Kinedu is on a mission to unleash early childhood development at scale by fostering quality learning experiences at home and at school and everywhere in between. The majority of a child’s brain develops in the formative years before he or she enters kindergarden, and yet the early childhood development ecosystem is highly unstructured globally with 66% of children under 2 at home, and 75% of children under 5 in a family care setting, which means unequal opportunity for babies to get the best possible start in life. Parents are busy and struggle to find and apply early childhood principles. Educators in early childhood, while being a fundamental resource for parents all over the world, are consistently in the lowest-paid professions across geographies. All in all, adults in every setting are resource and time-constrained and are expected to provide high-quality care without much support.
Kinedu seeks to change that by providing parents with an iOS and Android app that that presents simple and engaging personalized video-based developmental activities for 0 to 4-year-old children. The Kinedu Skills® model allows families to understand how children are developing. Our catalog of over 2,000 video-based activities is focused on whole-child development and includes hundreds of articles and content focused on reducing uncertainty for parents during the first few years, all available in three languages - English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Kinedu reaches over 500,000 users monthly and has millions of emails in its database, its main markets being the United States, Brazil, and Latin America. Our solution ensures that children's learning has a timely start, and is guided by holistic, science-based guidelines.
Additionally, we have developed products to serve the leaders of center-based early childhood development (daycares, pre-Ks, etc), allowing them to reduce the administrative burden with a SaaS-based back-office product. We have an exciting pipeline of additional products and are at an exciting inflection point of growth.
The Marketing team supports this mission by efficiently acquiring new users to our products globally through insights-driven inbound and outbound efforts, directly accountable for revenue and user growth. Our insights also fuel product enhancements and feature launches.
Join us and give millions of children around the world a better start in life!
What you’ll do
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and management of B2B marketing programs, implementation, and results. From brand position and awareness to identifying new customers, spear head lead generation efforts and conversion. You’ll use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning.
- Establish marketing goals and market forecasts
- Use the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writes copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Monitor and report ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Plan and execute promotional campaigns
- Create a wide range of marketing materials
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Track all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Build brand awareness and positioning
- Handle social media, PR, and content marketing
- Use data to manage our customer segmentation strategy to innovate on how we connect with our users
- Collaborates with the Customer Insights as well as Sales team to acquire deep customer understanding and empathy of the challenges and goals that the users have
- Drive revenue and maintains positive KPI trends
- Provide key learnings and best practices to share with different markets
What you bring
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing in B2B environment, preferable in SaaS
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Execution oriented, hands-on marketer
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Passionate about marketing in SaaS.
- Ability to make SMART strategic decisions and can articulate WHY a shift in data might be happening.
- An amazing communicator, you can distill complex data down into key, digestible, actionable insights
- Strong intellectual curiosity and love of problem-solving with passion for driving action and making direct impact on business outcomes
- Crazy good project manager: multi-tasking, prioritization with outstanding ability to meet tight deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proactive, you don’t wait for the solution to be handed down to you
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll join a startup that is part of: Endeavor, 500 startups, and has been awarded by App Store and Google Play team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented, dynamic, and results-oriented driven professionals.
- A chance to work at an international startup focused on improving early childhood development at scale with 5M+ users in more than 180 countries.
- Competitive compensation package. We offer great benefits including: Health, dental, laptop, and life insurance.
More Jobs on Planted
Las Vegas, NV