Kinedu is an app with more than 1,800 creative, science-based activities for parents to do with children 0-4 years old at home to support development.
Kinedu's marketing team is hiring in Monterrey, Mexico or São Paulo, Brazil.
- Mexico: the gross monthly salary range is $30,000-35,000 MXN (equal to $360k-420k MXN annually) and will be paid in Mexican pesos.
- Brazil: the gross monthly salary range is $4,000-8,000 BRL (equal to $48k-96k BRL annually) and will be paid in Brazilian reals.
Kinedu is on a mission to unleash early childhood development at scale by fostering quality learning experiences at home and at school and everywhere in between. The majority of a child’s brain develops in the formative years before he or she enters kindergarten, and yet the early childhood development ecosystem is highly unstructured globally with 66% of children under 2 at home, and 75% of children under 5 in a family care setting, which means unequal opportunity for babies to get the best possible start in life. Parents are busy and struggle to find and apply early childhood principles. Educators in early childhood, while being a fundamental resource for parents all over the world, are consistently in the lowest-paid professions across geographies. All in all, adults in every setting are resource and time-constrained and are expected to provide high-quality care without much support.
Kinedu seeks to change that by providing parents with an iOS and Android app that presents simple and engaging personalized video-based developmental activities for 0 to 4-year-old children. The Kinedu Skills® model allows families to understand how children are developing. Our catalog of over 2,000 video-based activities is focused on whole-child development and includes hundreds of articles and content focused on reducing uncertainty for parents during the first few years, all available in three languages - English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Kinedu reaches over 500,000 users monthly and has millions of emails in its database, its main markets being the United States, Brazil, and Latin America. Our solution ensures that children's learning has a timely start, and is guided by holistic, science-based guidelines.
Additionally, we have developed products to serve the leaders of center-based early childhood development (daycares, pre-Ks, etc), allowing them to reduce the administrative burden with a SaaS-based back-office product. We have an exciting pipeline of additional products and are at an exciting inflection point of growth.
The Marketing team supports this mission by efficiently acquiring new users to our products globally through insights-driven inbound and outbound efforts, directly accountable for revenue and user growth. Our insights also fuel product enhancements and feature launches. Join us and give millions of children around the world a better start in life!
What you’ll do
The Insights Analyst will help be the champion of the Kinedu consumer, bringing critical insights to the organization to help drive product development, marketing and growth. The role will be primarily responsible for LATAM research, while also supporting global insight needs, helping to build and grow the Insights group at Kinedu.
- Develop and execute primary research, working with marketing and product teams to understand business needs and conducting research directly or at times through research agencies
- Manage all aspects of the research, including set-up (e.g., brief, questionnaire, discussion guide), management, and reporting
- Collect and analyze information from secondary sources and monitor relevant parenting and cultural trends
- Continually research key competitors and understand and share implications for Kinedu
- Conduct interviews with key constituencies, including parents, educators, and trade experts
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data for actionable insights and recommendations
- Develop easy to understand reports for cross-functional teams that synthesize key findings
What you bring
- 2-3 years experience in marketing research, psychology, or related field
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Portuguese a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to balance multiple projects and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to take the lead and manage a project independently
- Strong analytic skills, able to work with a raw dataset and turn into actionable insights
- Familiarity with programs SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, and Python is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to conduct in-depth interviews without bias, including effectively asking probing questions
- Can work effectively on your own and as part of a cross-functional team
- Demonstrate passion, a commitment to work quality, and a desire to learn new skills
- Proactive, always looking for new opportunities to add value
- Experience working on mobile apps and performing consumer research on mobile, digital, and social media platforms is a plus
- Must love babies!
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll join a startup that is part of: Endeavor, 500 startups, and has been awarded by App Store and Google Play team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented, dynamic, and results-driven professionals.
- A chance to work at a startup focused on improving early childhood development at scale with 5MM+ users in more than 180 countries.
- Competitive compensation package. We offer great benefits including health, dental, laptop, and life insurance.
More Jobs on Planted
Las Vegas, NV