Kinedu is an app with more than 1,800 creative, science-based activities for parents to do with children 0-4 years old at home to support development.
Kinedu's marketing team is based in Monterrey, Mexico and this opportunity is for candidates in Mexico / LATAM only. The gross monthly salary range is $25,000-36,000 MXN (equal to $300k-432k MXN annually) and will be paid in Mexican pesos.
Kinedu is on a mission to unleash early childhood development at scale by fostering quality learning experiences at home and at school and everywhere in between. The majority of a child’s brain develops in the formative years before he or she enters kindergarden, and yet the early childhood development ecosystem is highly unstructured globally with 66% of children under 2 at home, and 75% of children under 5 in a family care setting, which means unequal opportunity for babies to get the best possible start in life. Parents are busy and struggle to find and apply early childhood principles. Educators in early childhood, while being a fundamental resource for parents all over the world, are consistently in the lowest-paid professions across geographies. All in all, adults in every setting are resource and time-constrained and are expected to provide high-quality care without much support.
Kinedu seeks to change that by providing parents with an iOS and Android app that that presents simple and engaging personalized video-based developmental activities for 0 to 4-year-old children. The Kinedu Skills® model allows families to understand how children are developing. Our catalog of over 2,000 video-based activities is focused on whole-child development and includes hundreds of articles and content focused on reducing uncertainty for parents during the first few years, all available in three languages - English, Spanish, and Portuguese. Kinedu reaches over 500,000 users monthly and has millions of emails in its database, its main markets being the United States, Brazil, and Latin America. Our solution ensures that children's learning has a timely start, and is guided by holistic, science-based guidelines.
Additionally, we have developed products to serve the leaders of center-based early childhood development (daycares, pre-Ks, etc), allowing them to reduce the administrative burden with a SaaS-based back-office product. We have an exciting pipeline of additional products and are at an exciting inflection point of growth.
The Marketing team supports this mission by efficiently acquiring new users to our products globally through insights-driven inbound and outbound efforts, directly accountable for revenue and user growth. Our insights also fuel product enhancements and feature launches.
Join us and give millions of children around the world a better start in life!
What you’ll do
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing our traffic and user acquisition efforts for the kinedu platforms and products. What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments that drive exponential value. You love data, but even more, love implementing findings into campaigns that drive user acquisition.
This role will also work closely with the Creative and Customer Insights teams to better segment, target, and convert users.
- Create campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Drive revenue and maintains positive KPI trends
- Responsible for bottom line growth of our customer acquisition efforts – working closely with Lifecycle/Engagement and Customer Insights.
- Work with the Analytics team to drive testing, reporting and optimization on channel performance to identify key levers for improvements
- Identify, test, and optimize best performing channels/platforms to drive ROI including
- Search, Social, Display, Video, and other relevant channels
- Optimize budget to maximize and decrease cost per acquisition and efficiently scale
- Provide key learnings and best practices for different markets
- Deliver clear, concise, and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders
What you bring
- 3+ year’s experience in growth marketing or performance
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ads Manager and/or Google Adwords.
- Creative copywriting for ads
- You like a fast-pace environment with a learning first mindset.
- Thrive in challenging environments and obsess about self-improvement
- Passionate about growth marketing in SaaS.
- Ability to make SMART strategic decisions and can articulate WHY a shift in data might be happening.
- Keeps up to date with emerging technologies and development in digital industry
- An amazing communicator, you can distill complex data down into key, digestible, actionable insights
- Strong intellectual curiosity and love of problem-solving with passion for driving action and making direct impact on business outcomes
- Crazy good project manager: multi-tasking, prioritization with outstanding ability to meet tight deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proactive, you don’t wait for the solution to be handed down to you
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll join a startup that is part of: Endeavor, 500 startups, and has been awarded by App Store and Google Play team.
- Opportunity to join a team of talented, dynamic, and results driven professionals.
- A chance to work at a startup focused on improving early childhood development at scale with 4M+ users in more than 180 countries.
- Competitive compensation package. We offer great benefits including: Health, dental, laptop, and life insurance.