The retail Platform for growing brands.
At Leap we’re building a technology powered, data driven platform that develops and operates retail stores for modern brands. On the Leap platform, brands can open stores, turnkey to connect with more customers and drive sales growth - both offline and online. Stores on the Platform are staffed and operated by Leap to deliver impactful and memorable customer experiences while driving growth for brands. Leap operates both pop-up and full term stores for modern brands such as Naadam, A.L.C., Koio, Something Navy, Goodlife Clothing, Faherty, Solid & Striped and more. Learn more at leapinc.com.
Mission for the position:
As a key member of our Brand Management team, the Retail Marketing Manager will work with internal stakeholders such as Leap corporate Retail Ops team members, and field sales / store leaders, and external brands, to plan and execute marketing programs which increase visits to brand stores powered by Leap. By strategically deploying structured and scalable, yet localized marketing programs, the Retail Marketing Manager helps to ensure brand stores powered by Leap achieve sales goals while building highly engaged local communities across our markets.
Brand Partner & Store Marketing
- Build local, national and regional marketing activations, events and partnerships while tracking and ensuring KPIs are met and activations are repeatable and scalable.
- Partner with Brand Managers and Store Managers to lead localized field & event marketing programming for store openings and new collection drops including but not limited to event activations, brand partnerships, influencers and community development initiatives.
- Deploy sale, discount structures and launch programing with signage and communication to the stores
- Create, refine and deploy to field clienteling scripts that highlight new collection drops and in-store exclusives.
- Lead tracking and analyzing KPIs of marketing program performance and store performance reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive communications with the store GMs and associates to ensure promotions, sales and customer loyalty
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in retail marketing, field marketing, partnerships, or brand management.
- Familiarity with DTC brand space / categories e.g. apparel/fashion and accessories, home goods, etc.
- Proficient in managing local activations e.g. promotional event marketing, cross-brand partnerships, etc. including budget, data and ROI reporting
- Basic understanding of DTC space e.g. brand strategy, ecommerce vs. retail, etc.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork and project management skills
- Self starting, humble, quick learner who enjoys working with collaboratively
- High attention to detail and ability to understand the big picture while operating in weeds
Outcomes & measures of success:
- Successful deployment and management of marketing programs inclusive reporting and analysis
- Regular program/playbook optimization, as measured against program performance targets for contribution to store traffic, sales, and customer experience ratings and feedback
- Consistent successful collaboration with fellow team members and other internal stakeholders, and external stakeholders e.g. brand leadership personnel
- Contribution to the development of a team-oriented high performance culture within the company