This job is no longer active
If you're excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail–and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry–we'd love to hear from you.
At Maiden Home, we're growing our team of mission-driven, customer-obsessed, design lovers here in NYC. If you're excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail–and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry–we'd love to hear from you. When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, and teamwork.
As part of our Operations team, you will be working behind the scenes across our supply chain and logistics networks to ensure a first-rate experience from the time a customer places their order to when it’s delivered. You will collaborate closely across our team, specializing in one of our core Operations verticals (Inventory Planning, Partner Strategy & Operations, Logistics Strategy & Operations, and Post-Delivery Operations), to manage to internal SLAs, build and enforce policies, and resolve issues quickly and with a customer-first mindset.
As an early employee at one of the fastest-growing brands in home furnishings today, you will be working side-by-side with a highly experienced founding team to shape the future of Maiden Home. The possibilities are endless, and your experience will be shaped by your performance, contributions, and curiosity.
This role is located full-time in our new Tribeca, NY office
● Manage partner relationships, working hand-in-hand with our manufacturing partners and delivery teams to ensure our customers receive their perfect piece, on-time
● Problem-solve issues that arise during production or delivery, ensuring a timely resolution for our customers
● Ensure relentless follow through in processes to prevent and quickly resolve issues as the business continues to scale
● Act as the face of the Maiden Home brand with our external partners, by building and maintaining relationships to drive operational results
● Collaborate extensively with a cross-functional team on customer scenarios as they relate to Maiden Home’s operations functions
● Be ready to roll up your sleeves and get things done. No one can be relied upon to make change faster than you
● As one of the first 50 employees of a rapidly growing startup, have incredible influence and ownership, collaborating across all teams to raise the bar
● 0-4 years’ experience in Operations, Strategy, or Supply Chain roles
● Bachelor’s degree
● Demonstrated interest in operations for high-growth startups
● Strong written and oral communication skills, including excellent interpersonal skills
● Strong attention to detail and relentless follow-through in a startup environment
● Strong proficiency in MS Excel and equivalent tools with a knack for numbers and systems; willingness to learn new tools
● Outstanding problem-solving skills; “can-do” attitude and resourcefulness; always willing to go the extra mile for the customer
● Strong bias to action. You are at your best getting your hands dirty and can handle multiple projects simultaneously
● Please note that this position requires that you be vaccinated against Covid-19, unless you require a reasonable accommodation for religion or a health-related need
● Competitive compensation package, & unlimited vacation
● Choice of medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, including one option where up to 88% of the premium is covered by Maiden Home
● Furniture placement program & company discount
● Pre-tax commuter benefits
● 12 weeks parental leave
● Access to robust learning opportunities, such as one-on-one professional coaching and supplementary education
● Strong, growing company culture, including frequent happy hours and other team-wide and company-wide events
● 3 week paid sabbatical after 3 years