This job is no longer active
If you're excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail–and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry–we'd love to hear from you.
At Maiden Home, we’re growing our team of mission-driven, customer-obsessed design lovers here in NYC. If you’re excited to be a part of a revolution of furniture retail—and game to join one of the fastest-growing brands in the industry—we’d love to hear from you. When you join the team, you’ll enter a workspace that encourages innovation, creative expression, teamwork, and transparency.
We are seeking a talented and energetic Design Advisor to join us in building a category-defining home furnishings brand. As a member of the Design Advisory team, you will be dedicated to delivering excellence for our customers, assisting them with questions about our brand and products, and guiding them through the sales consideration process by helping them select the perfect style, fabric, or leather for their home. You will be working side-by-side with a highly experienced team to shape the future of our brand.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing retail startup at a critical stage, with huge potential for future growth. The possibilities are endless, and your experience will be shaped by your performance, contributions and curiosity.
Design Advisors play a pivotal role in nurturing the customer through the sales process. As we do not have physical retail space, Design Advisors serve as the face of our brand to the customer, exemplifying our premium brand positioning and voice as well as our customer-first mentality.
As a Design Advisor, you will:
- Offer friendly,timely, and proactive communication as an authority and resource for customers
- Become an expert on Maiden Home’s collection, including all styles, fabrics/leathers, design and construction details
- Act as the face of the Maiden Home brand to our customers, mastering Maiden Home’s voice across partner and customer communications
- Conduct product consultation calls with customers to design their space (includes product and fabric/leather suggestions)
- Collaborate extensively with the cross-functional team to resolve issues with creativity and a customer-first mindset
- 1-3years of experience of customer service or sales support experience
- Experience working with a luxury good or service strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate in a premium brand voice
- Strong attention to detail and relentless follow-through in a fast-paced startup environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills; “can-do” attitude and resourcefulness; always willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Strong time-management skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Kustomer or similar CX software is a plus
- Please note that this role is located full-time in our new Tribeca, NY office
- Competitive compensation package, & unlimited vacation
- Choice of medical, dental and vision insurance plan options, including one option where up to 88% of the premium is covered by Maiden Home
- Furniture placement program & company discount
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave
- Strong, growing company culture, including frequent happy hours and other team-wide and company-wide events
About Maiden Home
Maiden Home is a new concept in custom furniture that will forever change the way consumers shop for their homes. We offer high-quality pieces made by the best American craftsmen and delivered at prices and lead times unheard of in custom furniture.
Since launching in 2017, Maiden Home has been featured in Architectural Digest, Fast Co, Forbes & Bloomberg, to name a few. Backed and led by seasoned executives in e-commerce and retail, and embraced by a nationwide community of consumers and designers, Maiden Home is on its way to forever transforming the home furnishings industry.
Maiden Home is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY