We are a dynamic tech marketing company that creates and implements go-to-market strategies.
The Director of Operations and Program Management works across multiple projects and lines of business in the company to ensure customer success. This role is responsible for management of all company projects to their successful completion (high-quality deliverables on time and under budget), and performance management of the Program Management team.
- Lead, enable and manage the Project Management team to breakthrough performance.
- Timely forecast of Program Management group headcount needs in alignment with revenue forecast, and effectively recruit, hire, and onboard in pace with need.
- Develop and maintain SLAs (internal and client-facing).
- Own development of project templates, operational processes, standards, and best practices that ensure optimal blend of client satisfaction, ease of execution and profit management.
- Capably manage project financials at the macro and micro levels. Understand which cost factors impact profitability the most across projects and develop effective team strategies to manage/mitigate.
- Act as a member of the leadership team, surfacing issues, challenges and recommendations for project management and operations performance.
- Elevate concerns with schedule, scope, budget, or other key project indicators as needed to minimize and mitigate risks.
- Demonstrate proactive leadership behavior inside the company.
- Ensure positive PM relationships with the client, focused on development of a long-term relationship and growth.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Perform project management for select, strategic, high value clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years experience in a similar position, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in PM team management.
- Strong attention to detail, balanced with experience in setting and achieving strategic vision.
- Demonstrated agility in planning, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Strong understanding of project financial reports and can manage a team against those metrics.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Can-do spirit, with positive and collaborative attitude.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Politically savvy and tactful both internally and externally.