Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher.
Founded in 2009, Maximum Games is a global top 20 video game publisher and distributor led by Christina Seelye, a seasoned executive of consumer products and go-to-market strategies. Maximum Games has been on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list of Fastest Growing Private Companies five years in a row and has been recognized with numerous accolades from the American Business Awards, Deloitte, San Francisco Business Times, and Women Presidents’ Organization, to name a few.
Modus Games is a label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
Modus Studios is a cross-platform development company specializing in first-party game development and technical support services. The first team to join Modus Studios operates out of Brasília, Brazil and have created original IP’s, as well as providing co-development, testing, programming and engineering to other talented developers around the world. The company is continually on the lookout for other entities to add to its group of development teams.
As an innovative video game publisher, we encourage employees to set aside corporate attire and mindset in favor of entrepreneurism, strategic thinking and just enough process-orientation to be effective in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company values productive fun and invites team members to leverage their skills and abilities for company and personal success.
The Digital Sales team at Maximum Games is hiring a Digital Sales Associate that will report to the Director of Sales. You will be responsible for maximizing revenue from our post-launch digital catalog, through effective price promotions and account management. We are looking for a scrappy, self-starter as comfortable diving into data as they are putting on a B2B/inside sales hat.
This position is full time, hybrid (3 days in office) and will be based out of Maximum Games Headquarters in Walnut Creek, California.
In this role, you will:
- Develop life-cycle strategy and plan digital promotions across all platforms, including Steam, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo
- Drive revenue at new and existing 3rd party accounts like Humble Bundle and Fanatical
- Work with our Data Team to build forecasts, analyze sales data and extract actionable insights
- Report sales performance and trends to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with our Marketing Team to promote and amplify digital promotions
- Build and maintain the annual promotional calendar
- Support product setup and promotions on our D2C eCommerce platform
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and reporting
- Attend industry events like GDC, E3, Gamescom and assist with presentations or meetings
- Establish and document best practices, and become the expert on digital accounts
Ideally, you have:
- 1-3 years of professional experience in digital B2B/inside sales, data analysis, or forecasting
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated and resourceful traits of a self-starter
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, are comfortable presenting
- MS Office Suite skills: Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Familiarity with digital storefronts and subscriptions
- Passion and interest for video games
- Video game industry experience preferred
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.