Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher.
Founded in 2009, Maximum Games is a global top 20 video game publisher and distributor led by Christina Seelye, a seasoned executive of consumer products and go-to-market strategies. Maximum Games has been on Inc. Magazine’s “Inc. 5000” list of Fastest Growing Private Companies five years in a row and has been recognized with numerous accolades from the American Business Awards, Deloitte, San Francisco Business Times, and Women Presidents’ Organization, to name a few.
Modus Games is a label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
Modus Studios is a cross-platform development company specializing in first-party game development and technical support services. The first team to join Modus Studios operates out of Brasília, Brazil and have created original IP’s, as well as providing co-development, testing, programming and engineering to other talented developers around the world. The company is continually on the lookout for other entities to add to its group of development teams.
As an innovative video game publisher, we encourage employees to set aside corporate attire and mindset in favor of entrepreneurism, strategic thinking and just enough process-orientation to be effective in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The company values productive fun and invites team members to leverage their skills and abilities for company and personal success.
If this is the right environment for you, we are currently searching for a Senior Producer.
The Senior Producer will work with outsource development partners on multiple projects, ensuring that Maximum Games’ targets for budget, schedule, and quality are all maintained. The Senior Producer will also negotiate contracts, determine and evaluate milestones, and is expected to help less experienced producers learn and grow. The Senior Producer is the primary point of contact for everyone within the company for information about the projects they manage.
This position is full time, hybrid (3 days in office) and will be based out of Maximum Games Headquarters in Walnut Creek, California.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor the project schedule and budget, and escalate red flags to management as early as possible
- Negotiate development contracts and milestone schedules
- Evaluate milestone deliveries
- Work internally with marketing, sales, QA, customer support, and other departments to manage expectations and produce the best possible result
- Iterate on and provide feedback to improve the quality of products
- Creatively solve problems that arise during development
- Demo and/or evangelize products as necessary
- Mentor and foster growth in less experienced producers
Ideally, you have:
- A minimum of 5 years in a Production role in the video game industry
- At least one shipped console title
- BS in Computer Science or another technical field strongly preferred
- Project Management/organizational skills are essential to this role
- Aligns with the Maximum Games' Core Values: Scrappy, Creative Problem Solver, Avid Learner, Cares, Seeks Context, Adaptable
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.