Product intelligence for a healthy world.
At MindClick, we believe design has the power to transform lives. Ready to make an impact in the built environment? Powered by MindClick’s environmental and social impact ratings of vendors and their products, our Design for Health™ application empowers organizations to create healthy spaces by producing, specifying and buying better. Help us achieve 10x growth in the next two years by supporting implementation of robust brand development, content and communications, and marketing campaign programs for MindClick’s customers (vendors, design firms, Leaders of the Built Environment) utilizing all aspects of the marketing mix-digital, events, social media, sales collateral and training/education programs. Join an exciting, fast-paced environment where making a positive impact is built into our DNA. We’re a smart, passionate, motivated and creative team located throughout the US, headquartered in Bend, Oregon and we work in a collaborative supportive way to deliver creative solutions in all aspects of the work we do.
- Collaborate with leadership team, creative agencies and marketing team members to develop and implement robust brand development, content and communications, and marketing campaign programs for MindClick’s customers (vendors, design firms, Leaders of the Built Environment) utilizing all aspects of the marketing mix-digital, events, social media, sales collateral and training/education programs.
- Oversee marketing team task management and marketing activities calendar through a cloud-based task management system.
- Email marketing: Manage multi-faceted high volume email campaigns for new customer acquisition and CRM initiatives including content, design, programming, list management, and performance tracking.
- Social media: Support new customer acquisition and CRM initiatives program execution including strategy, content development, design, execution and performance tracking.
- Sponsorships & Events: Support efforts to create and implement sponsorship programs and events with A&D industry partners/trade associations including strategy, content development, design, execution, promotion, and performance tracking.
- Sales Collateral & Training: Support efforts to create and deploy sales and marketing materials for use by internal sales teams, account managers and customer groups.
- Education & Training: Support CEU development and deployment. Manage contracted content creators. Coordinate and implement marketing and education programs with customer groups.
- Own and manage the CMS for MindClick’s platform-Design for Health™, The Digital Studio for Healthy Interiors.
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience, ideally in interior furnishings, and/or architectural building products, or marketing agency experience with cosmetics, apparel, or food and beverage.
- Agency experience or marketing services department experience with a global organization required.
- Familiarity and experience with defining persona groups and building targeted marketing programs
- Adept and comfortable at writing copy and providing copy input to copywriting team.
- Graphic design basics (Adobe Creative Suite/Photoshop/InDesign) and creative agency oversight experience.
- Experienced in supporting social media campaigns, events management, sponsorships, and education and training programs.
- Proven expertise with task management, CRM and email marketing systems, ideally Asana, HubSpot and/or similar systems required.
- Experience and comfort with email marketing data sets and reporting
- Experience working in a CMS, ideally Umbraco or a similar system.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of manufacturing, sustainability, and eco-labels/certifications/standards in the Architecture & Design field preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on Marketing, Business, Communications or related fields.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Strong and respectful communicator, adept at working with and bringing together team members from across the organization.
Values We Share
- Passion for helping organizations bring people and planet into their standard business process
- Belief in innovation and the power of collaboration
- Desire to do meaningful work
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinking
- Respectful and transparent communications
- Appreciation for work/life balance
Compensation & Benefits
- Commensurate with experience and proven track record
- Includes base plus bonus and equity
- Allowance for health insurance, continuing professional education and advancement
- Two weeks of vacation
- Hybrid home office/co-working space at headquarters in Bend, OR
More Jobs on Planted