Mirror's experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world.
Mirror is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and the world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
We currently have top-tier venture backers who are passionate about Mirror and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, apply on Planted today!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for an empathetic, positive Member Experience Operations Associate who is excited to connect with our Members and support our operations and logistics. As an Operations Associate, you will work with both third-party logistics (3PL) providers and Members to ensure an exceptional, seamless experience for our Members.
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's changing how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Coordinate with third-party logistics (3PL) providers to ensure smooth product delivery and installation.
- Monitor quality of installations and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Support the growth and management of our commercial users and accounts.
- Support the development of best-in-class processes to maximize efficiency and the effectiveness of Mirror's Member Experience team and our 3PLs.
- Communicate with Members via phone, email, chat, and/or social media to deliver excellent service, solve problems, and answer product questions
- Provide technical support as necessary, including hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Respond to Member issues and escalate to internal teams when necessary.
- Share Member feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve the product and Member experience.
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a consulting, logistics, or operations-focused role, ideally supporting customers and working with third-party providers.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a clear communicator who can make complex concepts easy to understand for Members and potential Members.
- You will fearlessly bring new and innovative ideas to improve an ever-growing team that’s establishing itself within our company.
- You'll take pride in representing our brand and see every interaction as an opportunity to forge strong relationships with our Members.
- You like working on a team but can operate independently just as easily.
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience, and a sense of humor!
- Flexibility — Mirror is an ever-changing environment.
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT devices is a big plus!
- Competitive health coverage — choose a plan that best fits your needs!
- Self-directed time off — take the time you need to do your best at work.
- Unlimited cold brew and lots of delicious office snacks!
- The Apple setup of your dreams!