Mirror's experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world.
Mirror is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and the world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
We currently have top-tier venture backers who are passionate about Mirror and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, apply on Planted today!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for empathetic, positive Member Experience Technical Associates who will go above and beyond to turn every interaction with our Members into an exceptional experience.
- Communicate with Members via phone, email, chat, and/or social media to deliver excellent service, resolve their issues, and answer product questions.
- Provide technical support, including hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Track issues and escalate to internal teams where necessary.
- Responsible for meeting quality and productivity goals.
- Share feedback and information with the Engineering, Operations, and Product teams in order to continuously improve our product and Member experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working in a technical support role.
- Fundamental knowledge of various LAN and WiFi technologies required.
- Experience with ticketing systems (Jira, AutoTask, Zendesk, etc.) required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience, and a sense of humor!
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule; some weekend availability is a must.
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT devices a plus.
- Experience with Terminal / Ubuntu a plus.