Mirror's experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world.
Mirror is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware / software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and the world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
We currently have top-tier venture backers who are passionate about Mirror and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, apply on Planted today!
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for empathetic, energetic, and passionate Showroom Associates. Our Showroom Associate team serves as the face of MIRROR, answering questions, explaining product benefits, and leading Member conversion in our Showroom. This team is critical in driving a positive Member experience that impacts our entire company. As a Showroom Associate, you will help us create a world-class Member experience that defines the Mirror brand!
- Educate potential Members about our product and brand.
- Demonstrate exceptional service to potential Members.
- Collect and report daily metrics to the showroom leadership team.
- Assist potential Members with purchases.
- Possess and demonstrate superior product knowledge.
- Work as a cohesive team with all Mirror staff to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Maintain the distinct Mirror aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, and culture.
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in a customer-facing role; retail or showroom experience preferred.
- Top-notch customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a proactive spirit.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule; weekend and holiday availability is a must!
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc.) and Apple Products is a plus.
- Experience working at a startup, tech, and/or wellness company a plus.
- Competitive hourly rate ($20-22/hr).
- Opportunities for rapid career growth.
- You'll be working on a fun and passionate team!