This job is no longer active
Financial technology firm that helps our customers manage their finances, weather emergencies, and reach their goals.
This position is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
MoneyLion, the financial technology start-up, is growing quickly. We’ve doubled our enthusiastic and dedicated customer service team over the past year, and with several new products and services in the pipeline, are excited to begin another round of company growth and hiring.
Customer Support Specialists are problem solvers with good negotiation skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service goals. In this role, you will serve as the crucial first line of contact with our customers. It is not only a specialist’s job to answer customer questions and assist them, but also to provide a positive, relationship-building experience. We are looking to build a network with our customer base, and we need agents who are excited about developing those relationships!
- Provide world-class customer support across phones, email, and chat
- Assist customers with site issues, billing inquiries, payment restructuring, credits, fraud alerts, and account services
- Build rapport and trust with a growing customer base over the phone
- Troubleshoot hard-to-solve problems and follow up with customers
- Assist in loan closings, which include review of documents, repayment schedules, method of payment, and cross-selling of MoneyLion products and services.
- Develop a working knowledge of all MoneyLion products and services with an emphasis on consumer loan programs, loan policies, forms and guidelines
- Increase consumer loan closure ratio through the use of outbound calls and sales skills.
- Solicit customer feedback to improve service
- Provide detailed feedback to tech and operations teams for site and internal tools improvements
- Maintain compliance with required regulations
- Managing multiple priorities and productivity goals over each day and week: excellent time management and multitasking skills are a must
- Available full time (40 hours/week): Monday-Friday with occasional weekends
- Customer service experience, ideally in call center, banking, loan processing, and/or start-up environment. Experience with underwriting or credit reports a big plus.
- A people person – you should enjoy and be energized by talking to and assisting others
- Motivated self-starter who gets to work on time and ready to go
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication. Bilingual Spanish speakers a plus.
- Comfortable with technology: you should be conversant in common software and platforms including Microsoft Office, Google products (Gmail, Docs, Sheets), and web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Ability to understand and evaluate financial data
- Maturity: you should be comfortable maintaining confidentiality and working patiently with upset or angry customers
- College degree preferred