Morty is the world's first fully digital, fully automated mortgage marketplace.
Morty is on a mission to revolutionize the outdated mortgage industry by letting people shop, compare, and close any mortgage option from any lender, completely online. Purchasing a home is the largest, most important financial transaction of most people’s lives. We believe getting a mortgage should be just as simple, modern, and transparent as buying anything else online. We’re building the first-ever, fully digital marketplace to make this possible.
Morty was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Prudence, and Techstars who have backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
About the Role
As a Growth Associate, you will be critical to managing external partner relationships across business lines to grow customer acquisition. The ideal candidate will have and maintain an eye for detail, deadlines, have an aptitude for analysis, and be able to work cross teams as well as a solo project contributor.
Responsibilities include providing tactical support in implementing strategies and campaigns as well as active management of external partners. You should be comfortable speaking to and negotiating with affiliate partners and constantly be aware of the latest affiliate trends and partner innovations and how they may impact or improve Morty’s affiliate campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage existing partnerships and onboard new affiliates
- Emphasis on establishing data accuracy/integrity with partners, and internal teams to measure campaigns based on full funnel ROI
- Build affiliate programs from the ground up as needed
- Develop and iterate on reporting for external and internal partners
- Monitor campaign performance, perform deep dive analysis, and flag opportunities to grow or optimize performance across affiliate partners
- Collaborate with marketing, product and data to leverage insights and learnings for developing testing plans for the affiliate channels
- Establish, analyze, and publish reporting that presents campaign performance in an insightful and impactful manner, with clear reasons for actions taken
- Be a subject matter expert and deliver ad hoc presentations to leadership as needed
Who You Are:
- Strong grasp of affiliate metrics and how they ladder into business objectives
- Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Mode, Looker or equivalent tools
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- A tenacious attitude for learning and taking on new challenges
- Self-starting mentality with the ability to problem solve and seek out help when needed
- Competitive Salary + Stock Options
- Fully paid medical, dental and vision plans through Justworks
- Parental leave of 12 weeks fully paid after six months of service
- Remote-first culture! Work from anywhere in the U.S. plus we have an office space in NYC’s West SoHo neighborhood. We’re dog friendly!
- Flexible PTO with no limit on vacation days and a recommended minimum of 15 days per year + 13 annual company-wide holidays
- One year of free online mental health therapy via Talkspace
- Access 24/7/365 to One Medical, an on-demand primary care health service
- Public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans if you choose to commute
- 401k plan through Guideline
- Up to $200 to enhance your home office
- $3,000 employee referral program
Morty is focused on building the team best suited to advance our mission to the benefit of homebuyers across the country. We recognize that work patterns have changed, and we now offer team members the option to work full- or part-time in our office in New York City or fully remotely. While each team has the flexibility to establish the work schedules and rhythms that make sense for their group, we request everyone’s working hours overlap substantially with Eastern Time so we can all stay connected.