Morty is the world's first fully digital, fully automated mortgage marketplace.
Morty is on a mission to revolutionize the outdated mortgage industry by letting people shop, compare, and close any mortgage option from any lender, completely online. Purchasing a home is the largest, most important financial transaction of most people’s lives. We believe getting a mortgage should be just as simple, modern, and transparent as buying anything else online. We’re building the first-ever, fully digital marketplace to make this possible.
Morty was founded by a diverse team of mortgage industry vets and software engineers and is supported by an incredible group of investors and advisors including Thrive Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Prudence, and Techstars who have backed companies like Oscar, Compass, Lemonade, Slack, Airbnb, Stripe, Dropbox, Casper, and Warby Parker.
Who We’re Looking For
As a Digital Marketing Manager at Morty, you will be responsible for planning, executing, testing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across multiple paid channels. You have a strong understanding of SEM, Paid Social, and/or Display and are excited to deliver best-in-class customer experiences through your acquisition strategies. You thrive in fast-paced environments, and can’t think of a robust marketing program that doesn’t include continued testing and cross-functional partnerships. If you are creative, passionate about data-driven decision making, have hands-on experience managing paid campaigns, and can’t wait to contribute to a fast-growing startup--this is the perfect role for you!
- End-to-end channel ownership including planning, campaign creation, tracking, reporting, and optimization (creatives, copy, bidding/budget, audience targeting, keyword, modifiers, etc.)
- Collaborate with channel owners and leaders across the company to accelerate business growth
- Own the relationship with our agency partners, vendors and ad platform representatives
- Design and execute an always-on A/B testing process that establishes a hypothesis-driven test roadmap
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends, platform updates, competitive landscape, and marketing best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of hands-on experience executing Paid Search, Paid Social and/or Display campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, and a data-driven approach to optimizing campaigns
- Experience managing/working with external agencies
- Excited to join a startup, stretch beyond your role, and make a big impact!
- Whether you want to work from home from anywhere in the country or from our office in West SoHo in NYC, we’ve got you covered: 401k, unlimited PTO, and free health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)! Plus, public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans if you choose to commute to our accessible office in West SoHo!
Morty is focused on building the team best suited to advance our mission to the benefit of homebuyers across the country. We recognize that work patterns have changed, and we now offer team members the option to work full- or part-time in our office in New York City or fully remotely. While each team has the flexibility to establish the work schedules and rhythms that make sense for their group, we request everyone’s working hours overlap substantially with Eastern Time so we can all stay connected.
More Jobs on Planted