Morty is the world's first fully digital, fully automated mortgage marketplace.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a smart, organized, resourceful, and self-sufficient individual to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for managing a pipeline of loans, making sure each loan gets to the closing table, managing the relationship with partners and service providers, and anticipating problems along the way. You’re a no excuses, get stuff done type of person who is always looking to improve upon current processes to make things better moving forward.
- Manage a pipeline of active loans from when a customer commits to working with Morty through the closing of their mortgage.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the homebuyer throughout their mortgage process.
- Work with our lender partners and other third parties to close the loan seamlessly.
- Facilitate transparency and clear communication between Morty and all parties involved in the loan transaction.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- At least 2 years of experience in mortgage, lending, or financial services.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize a large number of tasks without micromanagement. Ability to meet and manage deadlines.
- Results-driven, persistent, and creative. Ability to stay calm and level-headed in stressful or frustrating circumstances.
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!