Morty is the world's first fully digital, fully automated mortgage marketplace.
Who We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a smart, resourceful, and self-sufficient individual to join our growing team. You're a great communicator, both written and verbal, enjoy sourcing and talking to prospects, and find joy in connecting people with common interests. You're excited to work with a team that is building the partners we will work with long-term.
This is a great opportunity to gain sales experience and learn from others at a fast paced, early stage startup!
You’ll help our licensed Loan Officers talk to our customers and advise them on their mortgage options while at the same time helping us build a scalable, repeatable product and sales model that can one day serve millions of homebuyers.
- Become a mortgage expert. Learn the "ins and outs" of the mortgage industry, from how to compare different mortgage options to understanding the big picture of the real estate ecosystem and how we fit within it.
- Assist loan officers in managing and tracking their customer sales funnel in order to prioritize action items and to improve conversion and customer satisfaction over time.
- Assist loan officers with day-to-day tasks including: replying to emails and chats, scheduling phone calls, and helping customers complete the Morty’s online application.
- Help customers with issues they hit while using the Morty product and website. Report these issues to the engineering team, suggest improvements to prevent the bugs/issues from occurring and track the fixes.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Great with people.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a multitude of different tasks without micromanagement.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Experience in finance, business or mathematics. Previous sales experience a plus.
- Willing and able to learn quickly. Self starter with a “No task is too big or small” attitude.
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!