Morty is the world's first fully digital, fully automated mortgage marketplace.
Who We’re Looking For
Morty is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join and help build our team at an exciting moment of growth. You’ll apply your full-cycle recruiting experience to implement our recruiting strategy, source great candidates, and hire talented people across all of our teams. Through creative sourcing and outreach strategies, and conversations with candidates, you’ll sell Morty’s unique advantages and find people who believe in our goal of revolutionizing the mortgage experience.
- Partner with Morty’s VP of People to implement our overall recruiting strategy.
- Analyze new positions and open roles to understand its goals and the necessary skills for success, and create informing and engaging recruitment materials to communicate these to candidates.
- Source candidates through job postings, databases, and networking. Help employees effectively leverage their own network to connect with valuable prospects when appropriate.
- Utilize reliable selection and evaluation metrics to screen resumes, conduct interviews, and assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, qualifications, technical and soft skills, and interests.
- Act as a point of contact for employees at all stages of the hiring process, managing and overseeing our candidate pipeline. Ensure timely decisions, smooth transitions, and clear expectations for hiring managers and candidates.
- Promote how our brand values of advocacy, honesty, authenticity, and teaching make Morty a great place to work.
- Prioritize a diverse and inclusive company through an equitable hiring process, taking steps to identify and counter potential biases in the sourcing and evaluation of candidates.
- A Bachelor’s degree, and 4 or more years of full-cycle experience in a recruiting or talent acquisition role. Experience recruiting for technical as well as non-technical positions is preferred, and experience recruiting for a startup is a plus.
- A proven record of successfully recruiting for positions at various levels, negotiating compensation packages, and competing for valuable candidates.
- Outstanding people skills, creative outreach and sourcing strategies, and a collaborative approach to building relationships and filling positions.
- Creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently to reach hiring targets and goals.
- Excited to work at a growing startup!
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative
New York Shipping Exchange
R2Net - James Allen
New York, NY