NautaDutilh is one of the biggest law firms in Europe, with over 800 professionals spread out across offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, Rotterdam, and New York.
Amsterdam in New York City!
The New York satellite office of one of Europe's largest law firms is seeking a full-time Management Assistant for its Rockefeller Center office location. This is a great role for someone who is a self-starter, values variation in office management tasks, and is a problem solver taking an issue from "A to Z solution".
- Administrative – support Lawyers and team with staff "pool" to provide secretarial support as needed.
- Operations – Liaise with Building Management and Facilities Services in the Netherlands on the practicalities of making an office an efficient, effective and uplifting place to work.
- Hospitality – Manage Kitchen Pantry and services for lunch and guests.
- IT – Liaise with IT Staff in the Netherlands to troubleshoot and maintain office systems and equipment.
- Reception – Welcoming visitors and answering phones.
What you need
- A Bachelor Degree or higher is required.
- A minimum of one to three years of office experience is preferred.
- Eligible applicants must have authorization to work in the United States (visa with EAD, green card or US Citizenship).
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in English.
Who we are
NautaDutilh's New York office is a melting pot of US and European professionals. The team varies between 8 to 15 lawyers and 4 or 5 support staff. It is an excellent place to work for the right personality seeking a positive and collegial office environment. Our legal practice focusses on Dutch and Luxembourg Corporate and Finance law in US transactions.