Novo: business banking that doesn't suck.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that provides powerfully simple business banking. Since we launched, thousands of small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers have opened Novo business checking accounts securely and easily. We’re empowering our customers by delivering the most compelling banking experience possible so that they can spend more time running their businesses and less time managing their cash flow. Novo is powered by some of the brightest minds, from tech to financial services, and we’re all working toward one goal: changing the way businesses bank - everywhere. We’re a customer-first team that cares deeply about helping small businesses succeed.
- Managing marketing team and multi-million dollar budget
- Accelerating Novo’s customer acquisition by investing in existing & new channels while automating marketing operations to improve funnel efficiency
- Developing & implementing Novo’s digital marketing strategy including paid search, display, email, retargeting, and paid social
- Building marketing performance reporting structures by manipulating large datasets with analytics tools and/or SQL
- Reporting on marketing performance across multiple channels and communicating trends and insights to the leadership team
- Working with our technology team to execute marketing-related technology tasks such as lead scoring models, attribution, marketing analytics implementation, etc.
- Collaborating with Novo product team in the development of new products, product messaging, and new product launches
- Expanding the portfolio of digital marketing tech stack in order to automate reporting, analytics, and experimentation
What we expect from you
- 6+ years experience in a data-driven marketing role
- 2+ years experience managing a team at a high growth, software startup
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing channels like Google Ads, Facebook, email marketing, and SEO
- Proven track record successfully managing a multi-million dollar acquisition budget and taking a company through an intensive growth period.
- Experience of best practices in the B2C landscape with large acquisition numbers and short sales cycles
- Obsession with experimentation (ex - A/B testing, website & landing page iteration) and automation (ex - email, content triggers)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, with the ability to look at problems at both granular and strategic levels
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Experience in SQL and knowledge of databases
- Performance marketing platform like Google Data Studio
- CRM other than Salesforce
- Events analytics software like Segment (or another events-based analytics tool)
- Marketing & product analytics like Mixpanel and Hotjar(or another events-based visualisation tool, like Amplitude)
- Email marketing like Customer.io, MailChimp, HubSpot
- Experience managing external vendors
- Understanding of brand strategy
- Experience in media and PR
- Managing offline and outdoor channels
- Working with remote engineering teams