We are here to modernize your waste collection process with technology and transparency.
OnePlus Systems Inc. is an Illinois-based manufacturer of container fullness and control systems. With the launch of our first networked compactor fullness monitor solution in 1991, followed later by the first Internet based compactor monitoring system, OnePlus’s sensor technology and software solutions presaged the coming Internet of Things revolution. Twenty-five years, 20,000 units, and nine patents later OnePlus continues to lead the industry.
Our monitoring and security solutions make it possible for some of the world’s largest retailers, manufacturers, property managers, hospitals and hospitality operators to reduce costs, increase operating efficiency, and gain insight into the daily functioning of their businesses.
Are you looking to work for a growth stage, IoT SaaS company with a long history but is run like a face-paced startup? OnePlus provides you both the experience and the exposure you need to own your career and make a profound impact on the world.
We’re looking for an Account Executive to take on a North American geography and lead new revenue activities.
OnePlus is an awesome place to work, with a sales culture that features:
- An opportunity to learn, thrive, and win within a high-performance team environment. OnePlus doubled in size in 2019.
- Guaranteed base salary with generous, uncapped on-target-incentive (OTI).
- Choose from multiple experiences for you and a guest when you meet quota, from backpacking in the mountains, catching a Broadway show, or chilling on a beach relaxing in the sun.
- Unbelievable program to train sales reps in the art of Solution Selling- you will become a black belt in the ways of Solution Sales®.
- A management team that believes in being “in the game” with their crew; not “in their office
- Opportunities for advancement! We take career development seriously. OPS looks to its own to develop its talent into sales, management, marketing and other roles within OnePlus
- Achieve quota by growing the value of OnePlus Systems’ customer base via new customer acquisition and account expansion
- Ensure that OnePlus Systems’ solutions are in alignment with each customer’s primary business goals through product expertise, collaboration, and proactive account management
- Manage and be responsible for the economic buyer relationship with each assigned OnePlus Systems prospect and customer
- Lead the preparation and delivery of quarterly business reviews
- Build trust with customers to secure references, referrals, case studies, etc.
- Has 2+ years of quota achievement in a sales position
- Is passionate about representing technology and the environment
- Energized about selling a solution that’s not just software (we’re SaaS), but also hardware (we’re IoT)
- Is exceptional at building and managing a book of business in data and process-driven manners while working in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Communicates concisely, both orally and via writing
- Fluent in Office 365 applications
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
- Health Insurance – Single Coverage at no-cost
- Dental / Vision / Life / Disability Insurance
- 5 weeks of PTO
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Onsite Gym – No cost to Employee (starting 5/1/2020)
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee-Driven Clubs and Events
- Casual Dress
- Stocked Kitchen With Snacks
- Happy Hours
- Actually Fun Company Outings