We are here to modernize your waste collection process with technology and transparency.
OnePlus Systems Inc. is an Illinois-based manufacturer of container fullness and control systems. With the launch of our first networked compactor fullness monitor solution in 1991, followed later by the first Internet based compactor monitoring system, OnePlus’s sensor technology and software solutions presaged the coming Internet of Things revolution. Twenty-five years, 20,000 units, and nine patents later OnePlus continues to lead the industry.
Our monitoring and security solutions make it possible for some of the world’s largest retailers, manufacturers, property managers, hospitals and hospitality operators to reduce costs, increase operating efficiency, and gain insight into the daily functioning of their businesses.
Are you looking to work for a growth stage, IoT SaaS company with a long history but is run like a face paced startup? OnePlus provides you both the experience and the exposure you need to own your career and make a profound impact on the world.
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to take on a new position to generate new sales opportunities to support growth of our sales representative pipelines to add new logos to our 800+ customers.
This role is tailor-made for a professional who is undaunted by the change associated with a company that’s actively working to rethink its strategies and processes.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, and social connections
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings prospective clients and OPS Account Executives
- Report to the CSO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Motivated and competitive sales professional. You are driven by winning situations and pushing yourself to positive results.
- Self-directed time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, as well as basic computer skills.
- Is passionate about representing technology and the environment
- Energized about selling a solution that’s not just software (we’re SaaS), but also hardware (we’re IoT)
- Is exceptional at building and managing a book of business in data and process-driven manners while working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding turnaround environment
- Views organizing themselves via a CRM as a must-have, not a chore
- Intrigued at the prospect of contributing to the reinvention of a rebuilding company’s Sales processes and go to market strategies
- Fluent in Office 365 applications
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree
- An opportunity to learn, thrive and win within a high-performance team environment
- High-energy sales culture with an ability to perform and grow a career within OnePlus Systems, a company doubling in size in 2019
- Guaranteed base salary with generous, uncapped on-target-incentive (OTI)
- Unbelievable program to train sales reps in the art of Solution Selling- you will become a black belt in the ways of Solution Sales®
- Management team that believes in being “in the game” with their teams; not “in their offices
- Downtown Chicago location with all the amenities including an on premise workout facility, lounge and more!
- Social events, monthly and quarterly lunch and learns, contest with cash and non-cash spiff contests make this a crazy fun place to work!
- Opportunities to advancement! We take career development serious. OPS looks to its own to develop its talent into sales, management, marketing and other roles within OnePlus
We offer a unique culture that blends the scale and stability of an established business with the excitement and agility of a fast-paced startup. By joining our dynamic and growing team you have a chance to make a big impact and help our clients solve real-world challenges. We offer competitive compensation packages and modern perks like casual dress, flexibility to work from home and more!