Optimera offers revenue optimization exclusively for digital publishers.
Optimera is a customer-centric, early-stage startup. Ideal candidates for the Sales Development Manager role must be interested in and willing to shift responsibilities and make contributions toward a shared, desired outcome. This is a great opportunity to connect with digital publishers, network in our industry, and grow your sales career in a potentially client-facing role!
- Make an impact on Optimera’s business by creating a sales process, developing a robust sales pipeline, and helping close business.
- Work directly with the COO to create prospect lists, reach out to the right people in publishing, and present the Optimera solution in a compelling way that results in in-person meetings.
- High-volume prospecting via email, LinkedIn, and phone.
- For candidates who are interested, there will be client-facing opportunities in this role as well.
- Ideally, 1-3 years of experience in digital media, publishing, and/or digital advertising. You should have basic familiarity with the terms we say and hear every day: DFP, CPM, AdX, SSP, DSP, DMP, programmatic, open exchange.
- Prior sales experience, especially high-quantity email outreach, is a big plus but is not required if you have relevant industry experience.
- Familiarity with LinkedIn and Salesforce is preferred.
- Must be flexible, persistent, and motivated enough to continue following up with and getting in front of clients — our sales cycle is long.