This job is no longer active
PacerPro is the market leading workflow automation and experience capture tool for US federal court filings.
PacerPro's mission is to empower better decision making and stronger institutions by making facts, the bedrock of legal analysis, readily and easily accessible. Launched in 2014 as a simple overlay to the PACER system, today our service is the standard for integrating federal court data into workflow and knowledge systems for BigLaw and leading litigation boutiques. This success is due to innovative technology matched with best-in-class customer success and deployment teams.
What we’re looking for
The role is perfect for an individual who has empathy for the customer and is able to anticipate their needs. You will need to have great writing and problem-solving skills, as well as be highly organized and facile with new technologies. You will gain significant experience in project and customer relationship management.
We are currently working remotely, but preference will be given to candidates who are able to work in person in New York or San Francisco on a hybrid basis when we return to the office.
What you’ll do:
In your role, you will interact with technology and litigation professionals, including attorneys, docketing managers, law librarians, and innovation specialists. As a product specialist, you will use your knowledge of our service and our company to solve problems for these groups.
- Provides first-level customer and technical support to users by researching and answering questions, troubleshooting problems, and guiding users to self-help resources.
- Participates in customer roll out process, including organization of data, account set up, and responding to customer requests.
- Develops and maintains customer support material.
- Facilitates efficient handoff and communication with technical support team.
- Provides product team with feedback concerning existing and suggested product features.
- Provides product demos and trainings to existing customers.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Clear, concise, and prompt written and oral communication
- Ability to effectively interact with users with varying technical skill and experience with the product
- Methodical approach to troubleshooting problems
- Organized approach to projects requiring data entry, organization and/or analysis
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree
- Two to five years’ experience in high-touch business accounts or luxury hospitality/retail customer service
- Experience with teaching or leading trainings in group and/or one-on-one settings
- Familiarity with helpdesk software such as Zendesk, Hubspot, or similar
- Experience working at a law firm is a plus, but not required
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
More Jobs on Planted
San Francisco, CA
Women's Global Leadership Initiative