This job is no longer active
PacerPro is the market leading workflow automation and experience capture tool for US federal court filings.
Who we are
PacerPro is a leading legal technology company dedicated to making facts, the bedrock of our institutions, more readily and easily accessible.
We are expanding our marketing function to target small and mid-sized firms. We are looking for a dynamic individual who can help us build out this program.
What we're looking for
The Senior Marketing Associate will help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
We are currently working remotely, but preference will be given to candidates who are able to work in person in San Francisco on a hybrid basis when we return to the office.
What you’ll do
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing Design and Content teams to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
Skills and Experience
- At least 2-3 years' full-time work experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns, ideally business-to-business social media campaigns and content marketing
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics, MailChimp and Google Adwords
- Strong analytic skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
PacerPro's mission is to empower better decision making and stronger institutions by making facts, the bedrock of legal analysis, readily and easily accessible. Launched in 2014 as a simple overlay to the PACER system, today our service is the standard for integrating federal court data into workflow and knowledge systems for BigLaw and leading litigation boutiques. This success is due to innovative technology matched with best-in-class customer success and deployment teams
More Jobs on Planted
San Francisco, CA
Women's Global Leadership Initiative