PacerPro is the market leading workflow automation and experience capture tool for US federal court filings.
Who we are
PacerPro is a leading legal technology company dedicated to making facts, the bedrock of our institutions, more readily and easily accessible. We are ramping up a strategy to define our category and expand the market for our services, and are looking for an ambitious marketing leader to build out our marketing team and program.
What we’re looking for
The Marketing Director will help design, plan and implement our integrated marketing activities. This role requires the following capabilities:
- Mastery in the coordination of tactical programs that generate demand, nurture leads over time, and facilitate both enterprise and self-service SaaS sales
- Ability to oversee creative execution and quality control in marketing output
- Fluency in the full marketing mix–including brand, event marketing, PR, and digital (especially content marketing, paid acquisition, social, search)
- Familiarity with methods of conducting market research and analyzing customer behavior
- Skills in marketing performance analytics to iterate to optimal marketing mix
- Management of tactical marketing team members to achieve high performance results across program elements
- Coordination with cross-functional team, including sales
We are currently working remotely, but preference will be given to candidates who are able to work in person in San Francisco on a hybrid basis when we return to the office. The Marketing Director will manage the marketing process from research and planning to execution and analysis.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative