This job is no longer active
We make restaurant life easier.
We’re building the future of work by leveraging technology to connect understaffed restaurants with workers looking to improve their lives. Restaurateurs find that maintaining a fully-staffed restaurant is nearly impossible. Today, we work with thousands of restaurants in multiple markets including some of the best chefs in the world including: Thomas Keller, Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Dominique Crenn and many more. We have over 100,000 hospitality professionals signed up on the platform and growing every day. We are rapidly expanding to new markets and helping more restaurateurs and hospitality professionals with the mission of making restaurant life easier and are looking for great people to join our team.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our NYC office. The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will also have experience prospecting leads, navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and getting to decision makers.
Company name will be shared upon completing application
- Helping to hunt the big fish along with our talented Enterprise Account Executives.
- Generating new leads, prospecting accounts, and setting meetings.
- Driving results through email, LinkedIn, and cold calls.
- Educate customers about our business solutions.
- Follow the sales process and track activities and notes in Outreach and Salesforce.
- Use tools in Salesforce to track progress and help achieve goals.
- Generate customer insights, work with the head of sales to constantly iterate on our value offering and pass on useful information to the product team.
- 1+ years of sales experience preferred.
- Track record of success - consistently exceeding quota, promotions, etc.
- Experience following a sales process and methodology.
- Ability and experience driving the top of the funnel.
- Experience either working at a startup or has the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Excellent written communication.
- Tenacious and competitive.
- Ability to prospect in a strategic environment