Payability provides friction-free financing for marketplace sellers.
We are on a mission to provide capital and payment solutions for sellers, suppliers and merchants; powered by automation, delivered friction-free.
Payability is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Payability empowers eCommerce sellers with flexible funding and tailored cash flow solutions. Since our founding in 2015, we have helped thousands of eCommerce sellers scale their businesses by providing over $3.5 billion in funding to date. Payability is based in New York City and we are looking for talented people to join our dynamic team bringing friction-free financing and payment products to eCommerce businesses.
Payability is looking for a results-driven, highly talented inside sales Growth Account Manager to prospect, sell and close business across various technology focused verticals. Payability is the only FinTech company geared specifically towards businesses that sell on growing eCommerce platforms. We continuously create innovative, new products that fit our customers needs and aid in business growth. This role will report directly to the Head of Sales and will work independently within a small, hard working team to meet and exceed goals.
As a Growth Account Manager, your clients will be younger, growing e-Commerce businesses looking to accelerate their business growth. You will primarily focus on converting inbound leads to customers, as well as some limited outbound prospecting and mining older, existing leads to find additional opportunities. A Growth Account Manager must be comfortable in a fast paced, technology centric environment and has an instinct for, and experience with closing deals.
The ideal candidate has 1 to 3 years of experience selling in a fast paced technology company, ideally either in finance or online advertising. The individual needs to demonstrate a sense of urgency, passion in their work, and a desire to delight prospective customers. Organizational skills and ability to think outside of the box is critical. Strong sales skills, as well as financial and analytical acumen is a must.
- Developing and maintaining a large pipeline of deals and opportunities
- Continuing a strong, positive business relationship with customers to ensure future sales
- Managing customer accounts throughout their lifecycle as a customer
- Dutifully shepherding prospects through our sales funnel, utilizing CRM’s and a suite of internally developed tools
- Setting up calls with customers, communicating our value proposition, and overcoming objections
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, service, fee structures, etc.
- Interface with both marketing and client service team members regularly to ensure the best possible customer experience
- 1-3 years sales experience in finance, online advertising, or other relevant roles (preferably in the FinTech and/or AdTech industry)
- Experience performing both warm and cold calls, preferably with a call volume quota
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to operate successfully in an environment that is entrepreneurial and fast paced, and has the confidence and ability to wear many hats
- Willingness to work long hours when required in order to meet objectives and follow through with prospects
- Interest and aptitude for understanding financial products
- Strong technical abilities with modern sales tools
- Thrives in uncertain, rapidly changing environments
- Passionate about the fintech and ecommerce market