Pilot is a modern connectivity company providing the fastest, most reliable internet access to companies in New York City.
Pilot is a modern connectivity company based in New York City. We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY YOU’LL
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle from prospect to close
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to meet and exceed revenue targets and company goals
- Prospect new accounts through a combination of cold outreach and face-to-face meetings
- Use Salesforce to track activity, collect data, and provide sales forecasts
- Communicate the value of Pilot’s services to prospective customers, with a focus on the customer experience
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-3 years of SDR/BDR B2B sales experience or full sales cycle ownership
- High-volume, cold, consultative selling experience
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow a career in sales
- Team player with the highest level of integrity
PILOT’S PAY & PERKS
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Company-sponsored 401(k)
- Stock Options
- Commuter Reimbursement
- Competitive PTO
At Pilot, we believe differences make us stronger, and that our diversity is something to celebrate. Pilot hires without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (and pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.