Pilot is a modern connectivity company providing the fastest, most reliable internet access to companies in New York City.
We deliver fiber-optic internet and network services to businesses with no contracts, backed by a 100% uptime guarantee and 24/7 proactive support.
We're a passionate, close-knit team that believes businesses have more important things to worry about than their internet connection. Our top priority is enabling extraordinary work across all industries with connectivity solutions that are adaptive, agile, and designed with the customer in mind.
ON A TYPICAL DAY, YOU’LL:
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, from prospect to close.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline to meet and exceed revenue targets and company goals.
- Prospect new accounts through a combination of cold outreach and face-to-face meetings.
- Use Salesforce to track activity, collect data, and provide sales forecasts.
- Communicate the value of Pilot’s services to prospective customers, with a focus on the customer experience.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-3+ years of full-cycle, hunting, B2B sales experience.
- High-volume prospecting experience, including cold-calling, emailing, and door-to-door selling.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quotas.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with a competitive nature and desire to grow your career in sales.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity.
OUR PAY & PERKS:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Company-sponsored 401(k).
- Stock options.
- Commuter and wellness reimbursements.