Planted helps people grow their careers.
Planted (Techstars Alum) is a smart career platform that matches top business talent with growing companies.
About the job:
We're looking for a dependable and motivated individual who's ready to hit the ground running. As an Administrative Assistant, you'll tackle multiple tasks, projects, and day-to-day priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate has impeccable organizational skills, is a creative problem-solver, and adapts well to change. This is a great position for someone starting out in their career (i.e., recent grad) or looking to make a transition.
- Track office supply inventory and order supplies when needed
- File and maintain paper and electronic records
- Liaise with building and facilities manager when issues arise
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Organize team events, ranging from staff happy hours to community meet-ups
- Coordinate meetings, calendars, and visitor logistics
- Deliver on ad-hoc organizational or process efficiency projects
- Working on special projects or providing extra support to other teams
- You’re articulate and have proactive communication skills
- Have the ability to learn names, faces, and processes quickly
- Have a positive attitude and confidence interacting at all levels of the business
- Able to solve problems autonomously, knowing when to ask for help or when issues arise
- Strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative