Planted helps people grow their careers.
Looking to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup? We’re looking for a Content & Community Manager to join our New York team. You will help create, manage and execute on marketing content for Planted, including content and copy for our blog, website, social presence, SEO and other branded projects, as well as support community, events, and other acquisition efforts as needed.
Your days might include:
- Developing unique and compelling thought leadership content to attract jobseekers and companies, convert leads and increase brand awareness.
- Managing the Planted blog including the editorial and social media calendar, writing posts, managing freelance writers, and supporting content partnership opportunities.
- Measuring and assessing the success of our content strategy across all channels and regularly reporting and presenting the results.
- Growing our presence on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Providing great customer experience to our community on Zendesk and social channels
- Supporting other campaign efforts as needed to drive user acquisition and retention across jobseekers and companies, including online campaigns and events
- You have a 4 year degree and at least 1 year of relevant experience in editorial, content production and/or marketing
- You have exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- You’re hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and want a company where you can really make a difference!
- You can work independently to execute on projects and adhere to deadlines AND can work collaboratively with a dedicated team
- You have entrepreneurial tenacity and a great attitude
- You’re tech savvy, interested in tech companies and how we're reimagining the recruitment industry
- BONUS: You might have a puppy who wants to chill in our office (also not a requirement but would be really cool)
More Jobs on Planted