Planted helps people grow their careers.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who’s ready to take on their next challenge. You’ll be responsible for the full customer life cycle, from the point of integration to becoming a lifetime partner. We are looking for a stand-out relationship-builder who can maintain an upbeat attitude in the face of adversity.
- Overall accountability for your customers’ success, which includes: increasing engagement, product demonstrations, customer retention, and overall satisfaction
- Establishing a trusted strategic advisor relationship with each client and driving continued value of our products and services
- Working in tandem with clients to ensure performance against key metrics
- Providing data analysis reports to our clients to deliver proof of value
- Identifying upselling opportunities and being responsible for account growth
- Advocating for our customer needs and sharing feedback cross-departmentally
- Proactively managing account escalations with the appropriate internal stakeholders
- 2-6 years of experience increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention (e.g. in a customer success or similar role)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- You have an analytical and creative mind to solve complex business problems
- Excellent relationship-building skills with internal teams and external partners
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Eagerness to continually learn, adapt, and improve