Planted helps people grow their careers.
Planted (Techstars Alum) is a smart career platform that connects business talent with opportunities at innovative and growing companies.
About the job:
We’re hiring a Director of Customer Success to optimize the customer experience from onboarding to retention to growth. You will serve as a chief relationship builder and strategic consultant to a wide range of clients across industries and functions as they look to us to help them build all star teams.
This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role in leading a team of Customer Success and Talent Development Managers to fulfill immediate hiring goals, increase client retention, identify new revenue opportunities and maintain/increase satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be comfortable acting as a player-manager with the ability to roll up their sleeves to ensure best in class client experience and satisfaction.
- Scale and manage team of high-performing Customer Success + Talent Development Managers
- Drive customer success through initial onboarding, product adoption, retention and growth initiatives
- Drive and manage strategic talent pipeline to ensure positive candidate experience
- Promote client satisfaction and loyalty by understanding each business’s unique (and evolving) needs, delivering value and exceeding expectations
- Directly manage enterprise and strategic accounts
- Identify revenue opportunities within existing accounts
- Support negotiations of contract amendments to existing customer agreements
- Develop and regularly report on customer success KPIs that will measure implementation, product adoption, speed of revenue and client satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-team with Sales, Marketing and Product to streamline workflows and create a seamless customer experience
- Improve and advocate for customer experience by identifying opportunities to enhance our product and service features
- 4+ years of relevant customer or client success management experience in the staffing industry, prior startup experience a plus
- 1+ years of experience in people management
- Experience in a commission driven role and managing a team with quota carrying goals
- Passion for client success and a relentless commitment to advocating for clients and your team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbal)
- Analytically minded to be able to leverage data to drive decisions and recommendations, strong Excel skills preferred