Planted helps people grow their careers.
As a Finance Manager, you’ll play a critical role supporting company financials to ensure accurate recording and enable educated decision-making, budget control, and ongoing monitoring. The ideal candidate has keen analytical skills, strong financial and business acumen, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Support all aspects of day-to-day financial operations, including accounting, tax, reporting, and budget maintenance
- Drive financial planning processes related to headcount and operating expense management - budgeting and forecasting, quarterly close, annual and long-range planning
- Create and deliver insightful reports about current and projected financial performance
- Build, maintain and improve ongoing reporting, tracking and analysis of financials and business performance metrics, including management reporting and Board materials
- Build structured data-driven resource allocation and ROI analyses to drive investment decisions
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant accounting/finance roles.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting theory and practical application of the U.S. GAAP.
- Experience with accounting software
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills, and the proven ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative