Planted helps people grow their careers.
We are currently looking for a Junior Accountant to join their growing team. Qualified professionals desiring to join an amazing team are encouraged to apply!
- Record and verify payments received by the company accurately and on time.
- Record account changes, and resolve billing and payment errors.
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or inquiries.
- Post updates and reconcile accounts using applicable systems.
- Prepare routine reports of delinquent or problem accounts.
- Coordinate with other accountants and management, help with monthly general ledger journal entries and accounts receivable reports as well as daily reports about any account errors.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Accounting or related field is a requirement.
- 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to exercise judgment and solve difficult problems.
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented nature, and attention to detail; accuracy is a must!
- Extraordinary excel skills.