Planted helps people grow their careers.
Are you a leader who loves solving problems and and collaborating? Do you feel passionately about mentorship and people?
Planted is looking for a talented Operations Manager to join one of the fastest growing technology startups transforming the way people get the insurance they need.
In this role, you’ll be managing a high-performing Case Management team, which is responsible for ensuring quote proposals are accurate and thorough, reviewing and applying all underwriting requirements, and assisting customers with securing the best available offer for their home & auto insurance needs (and helping them feel good about it!).
- Manage a case management team and own their individual and team-level performance by delivering actionable feedback through 1:1s, performance reviews, and professional development conversations.
- Align the team on production goals and adherence to daily, weekly, and monthly SLAs.
- Ensuring the team has the resources, engagement, and training to perform optimally.
- Improve customer conversion and overall production by analyzing data and identifying areas of opportunities within the company's processes and product.
- Work with the Recruiting team by helping them build a sustainable hiring pipeline to support the company's ambitious growth goals.
- Collaborate with the quality assurance team to ensure compliance with regulation and adherence to Pg quality standards.
- Identify and surface ongoing trends, blockers, and new opportunities to leadership.
- Handle quality concerns, client escalations and carrier issues through cross functional efforts, providing actionable feedback to stakeholders.
- Regularly report out on team performance to company leadership (Founders,VP, Directors) focusing on insights and initiatives to improve performance.
- You have at least 4 years of relevant work experience; previous management or player-coach experience required.
- You’re passionate about mentoring and coaching others, with sound judgement in people situations and the ability to have difficult conversations.
- You’re a subject matter expert in property & casualty insurance and/or underwriting.
- You’re an exceptional communicator, with a strong attention to detail and superior self-management.
- You work to solve problems quickly and efficiently, particularly when faced with constantly shifting priorities.
- You’re comfortable analyzing and synthesizing data to drive the team’s performance.
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
Hire an Esquire