Planted helps people grow their careers.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you’ll play a critical role supporting our hiring efforts. We're looking for a recruiting coordinator to handle everything from scheduling interviews, to tracking candidate data, to ensuring that candidates have an amazing experience. The right candidate will thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving and sometimes chaotic environment while keeping our candidates top of mind.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with internal to move candidates through the interview process
- Coordinate a high volume of interviews and recruiting processes for full time and contingent hires
- Own the candidate experience and create memorable interactions
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
What we’re looking for:
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Get excited about the challenge of building and scaling a recruiting and HR team