Planted helps people grow their careers.
Planted (Techstars Alum) is a recruitment platform and talent community, connecting startups and high growth companies with non-technical young professionals to create unstoppable teams.
About the job:
Customer Success is at the center of Planted and we’re looking for a rockstar Customer Success Manager to own relationships with our partner companies and ensure that they have a great experience. You’re the right person for the job if you’re looking to get in on the ground floor of an early stage startup and you’re eager to make a big impact and help build something amazing with us!
- Manage, nurture, and expand the portfolio of partner companies that use Planted to grow their teams
- Own the onboarding process for new partner companies and educate new company users
- Deliver amazing support for customers throughout the entire hiring process: you’ll be the face and voice of Planted as you field inquiries, resolve issues big and small, and strengthen relationships via phone calls, emails, live chat, and in-person meetings
- Develop a deep expertise of the recruitment landscape so you can provide consultation on best practices, market trends, and other valuable insights
- Handle critical and time-sensitive operational duties
- Track and analyze key performance metrics
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities for process and product improvements. Work independently or collaboratively with internal teams (like Marketing, Sales, and Product) to execute on these projects!
- You’re hungry to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, and want a company where you can really make a difference!
- You have relevant customer success experience in jobs or internships (direct startup experience and prior recruitment experience are both helpful, but neither are required)
- You’re a natural people person who is passionate about building relationships and providing an amazing customer experience. You can handle all kinds of different personalities and you are energized by turning unhappy customers into happy ones!
- You’re a skilled communicator who is upbeat, empathetic, and clear. You can anticipate client needs and concerns before they arise, and you know just how to ask the right questions
- You’re a proven problem solver who can think quickly on your feet and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- Your organization, prioritization, and time management skills are second to none, and you thrive when you have to juggle several things at once
- You have strong analytical abilities, you’re proficient in Excel or Google Sheets, and you’re comfortable picking up new technologies
- You have creative, innovative ideas and you’re excited to recommend areas for improvement and growth
- You have entrepreneurial tenacity and a great attitude. There’s no task too small and no challenge too big to overcome!
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
Hire an Esquire