Planted helps people grow their careers.
Planted (Techstars Alum) is a smart career platform that matches top business talent with growing companies.
About the job:
We're looking for a dependable and motivated individual who's ready to hit the ground running. As an Executive Assistant, you'll tackle multiple tasks, projects, and day-to-day priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate has impeccable organizational skills, is a creative problem-solver, and adapts well to change. This is a great position for someone starting out in their career (i.e., recent grad) or looking to make a transition.
- Coordinate and manage committee meetings and logistics; schedule conference calls; prepare committee meeting materials, including synthesizing information, analyzing data, collecting stakeholder input, drafting memos, presenting recommendations, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items.
- Provide administrative support to the team ensuring team organization, managing detailed calendars, meeting scheduling and travel arrangements, incoming and outgoing invoices, expense reports and vendor/consultant agreements; keep contacts database up-to-date.
- Coordinating inbound and outbound communication as well as internal and external program processes and resources.
- Assist with the development of external facing communications and content (e.g. webinars, newsletters, emails, website content)
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to perform duties with a high level of confidentiality and discretion while exhibiting integrity and trustworthiness with sensitive information.
- Organized and conscientious yet managing shifting priorities and thriving in ambiguity.
- Ambitious, engaging and positive self-starter that is flexible, patient and open-minded with a great attitude.
- Independently seek to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with minimal direction and maturity, being a creative and proactive problem-solver.
- Confident, decisive and experienced communicator with strong written and verbal skills that can use tact and diplomacy when interfacing with different personalities within and outside of the company.
- Interested in growing with the company.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience providing executive support
- Exceptional planning and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills; able to interact successfully with people of all levels internally and externally
- Tech-savviness and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to anticipate needs, identify issues impeding success, and propose creative, viable solutions. Cope well with ambiguity and changes in direction as solutions are developed
- Collaborative working style. Ability to effectively build relationships with staff at all levels. Desire to be helpful in any way needed to support the team, program, and organization
- Ability to act on own initiative and make decisions
- Sound judgment and discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information
More Jobs on Planted
San Francisco, CA
Integrated Healthcare Association
San Francisco, CA