Planted helps people grow their careers.
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with a track record of managing a team in a retail or service environment?
Planted is looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to oversee a team of dedicated Customer Experience Associates for one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world. In charge of the Philadelphia location, the Sales Manager will recruit and oversee a team of dedicated Customer Experience Associates, responsible for delivering exceptional service to customers.
The Customer Experience Associates will need to efficiently and effectively execute a personalized showroom and e-commerce experience, with a focus on sales conversion. As the team’s manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a team and have a direct impact on the growth of the company, by driving the sales and customer experience team performance in Philadelphia. The ideal candidate will be able to work both weekend days as a part of their consistent schedule.
- Recruit and manage a team of Customer Experience/Sales Associates in a fast-paced, omni-channel environment.
- Maintain an efficient and highly functional retail showroom and office, ensuring that the team is meeting a high standard of customer service and achieving sales performance.
- Analyze business metrics to ensure business and sales goals are achieved. Identify areas of opportunity within the business and coach and guide the team to success.
- Create memorable and personalized experiences for customers by guiding customers through purchasing decisions, such as diamond options and custom designs.
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone, email and live chat, and ensure that exceptional standards are upheld by the team.
- Conduct in-person customer appointments to present jewelry in the private showroom, creating a truly personalized experience in a luxury environment.
- Consistently seek ways to improve the customer experience by designing and implementing efficiency improvement initiatives.
- Handle customer experience escalations, ensuring the best possible experience for all customers.
- Create and maintain a team schedule to provide coverage for all necessary duties and appointments.
- Collaborate across departments on customer timelines and special projects.
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures to ensure smooth business operations.
- Must have experience managing people in a retail and service or equivalent environment (E-commerce retail experience preferred)
- Must demonstrate a proven track record of recruiting and retaining high performing and accountable teams
- Experience setting, tracking and analyzing team KPIs, as well as coaching team members to achieve goals
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive customer service experiences
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Professional, approachable and concise written and verbal communication style
- Extreme attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to think critically, adapt quickly and act as a collaborative team player in a flexible environment
- Strong CRM software experience and robust computer skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
More Jobs on Planted
New York, NY
Hire an Esquire