Planted helps people grow their careers.
To support our growth, we’re looking for a User Acquisition Manager to help us scale our candidate and company acquisition. As the User Acquisition Manager, you will play a hands-on role in the development, implementation, and optimization of both online and offline marketing initiatives across paid search, display, social, SEO, events, and partner marketing programs to drive new user acquisition of both candidates and companies.
The role requires effectively managing and measuring campaigns from inception while meticulously fine-tuning and optimizing performance. This position is both a highly strategic and tactical role that will work closely with product, creative, and analytics teams — you must be comfortable with defining our marketing strategy, executing and analyzing campaigns, and collaborating with a team and/or contract resources as needed.
- Work alongside the founders and executive team to implement and determine scalable methods of growth.
- Optimize user acquisition funnels and uncovering new growth opportunities across channels on both the B2C (candidate) and B2B (company) sides.
- Manage marketing budget and allocation to hit acquisition goals.
- Collaborate with third-party vendors and internal teams to execute on growth initiatives.
- Measure the effectiveness of new channels and marketing campaigns and identify greatest opportunities of impact across the user lifecycle.
- Craft and optimize campaign content to A/B test across various channels.
- Build relationships with external partners to promote the Planted brand.
- 3+ years of hands-on campaign experience driving user acquisition across paid search, display, and social media.
- Proven experience executing growth mechanisms from scratch across channels (paid social, search, display, etc.).
- Experience managing and optimizing a marketing budget toward monthly targets.
- Highly analytical and comfortable setting up and leveraging marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.) for insights.
- Experience with A/B testing and funnel optimization.
- Ability to think both analytically in measuring effectiveness and creatively to create and test compelling campaigns.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and gleaning insights from data.