Policygenius is a startup with a mission to help people get the insurance they need and make them feel good about it!
Property & Casualty at Policygenius…
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to sit in the driver’s seat and “take the wheel” in your career? We’re looking for people with grit, great attitudes and creative problem-solving skills to join our high-performing team of Home & Auto experts! Our goal is to build upon the incredible foundation and culture we’ve created thus far, by taking our newest product vertical and unprecedented client experience to the next level.
This team reviews incoming customers’ needs for home & auto insurance, then prepares coverage proposals, using automated estimates or finalized rates. It's an engaging process that’s mainly driven by sensitive data entry, combined with sound underwriting decisions. They're also constantly looking to improve the processes and standards by which the team operates - and they set the pace when it comes to the team's overall production.
We’re currently looking for motivated candidates eager to jump into a rapidly growing team while becoming subject matter experts. This is a unique opportunity to work across multiple teams at Policygenius to help us continue to grow - and help our customers find the best coverage possible!
In this role, you will…
- Review our customers’ current home & auto insurance needs, then prepare proposals recommending coverages with estimated quote comparisons
- Consistently uphold our quality assurance standards and service level agreements
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Sales teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and continue building out our rapidly expanding product line
- Identify and vocalize potential areas of improvement in our workflows, product, and processes
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and an interest in learning about the insurance industry
- You have at least 1 year+ professional experience with data entry, document review, and other detail-oriented organizational tasks with an ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and navigate multiple systems seamlessly
- You have a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping clients
- You’re a team player with solid self-management and organizational skills
- You have an affinity for “taking the wheel” - you dive right in and love to get things done
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship
More Jobs on Planted