ASG LegalTech is a rapidly-growing legal technology company offering a suite of product solutions that allow lawyers to automate their firms, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best: practicing law. ASG LegalTech currently includes three leading practice management solutions: PracticePanther, Bill4Time, and MerusCase.
About ASG LegalTech
ASG LegalTech is a novel and rapidly growing legal technology business that offers a suite of product solutions to allow lawyers to automate their firms, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best: practicing law. The business currently includes three leading practice management solutions – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, and MerusCase.
ASG LegalTech operates as a single business and team with multiple software solutions. Our software offerings have the ability to scale in different niches of the market, and the shared resources, talent, and expertise allow us to accelerate growth across the portfolio. ASG LegalTech will continue to grow each of these platforms organically, while also looking for new acquisitions that can bolster our position as a leading legal technology company. ASG LegalTech has ~70 employees based in New York, Florida, Washington, California, and other locations across the US, and is part of ASG, a portfolio company of Alpine Investors.
We are looking for a passionate, analytical, and creative marketing operations manager to further accelerate our growth. You’ll be at the heart of our marketing efforts, working to define and own the strategy, processes, metrics, and technology that will enable our organization to target the right buyers, generate high-quality leads, and help move them down the funnel. You will own, administer and build upon our existing websites and marketing technology stack to scale and optimize our marketing efforts and grow our business. This role is highly strategic, analytical and data-oriented and is suited for someone unafraid to work in a rapidly growing startup environment.
- Own, administer, optimize and build upon our websites, Salesforce, and marketing automation tool stack
- Perform marketing data analysis and translate them into strategic and tactical insights to optimize stages of the conversion funnel
- Develop a strategic roadmap for SEO and marketing automation, including implementation of new marketing tools
- Own the marketing infrastructure for various automated marketing campaigns, including attribution, campaign workflow, asset development, segmentation, and reporting
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and implement new website content, campaigns (e.g. email marketing), landing pages and demand generation strategies
- Optimize nurture paths/email programs at various stages of customer lifecycle
- Drive productivity by simplification of processes and implementation of automation tools
- Optimize lead to cash end to end workflow efficiency related to Marketing and Sales transactions to and from Salesforce and integrated business applications
- Accurately track lead generation through campaign names and CRM reports
- Maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience in in a fast-paced, demand generation focused marketing organization, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience in website administration and various CMS applications (e.g. Instapage, Wordpress, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills and experience measuring data-driven marketing programs
- Advanced understanding and use of Google AdWords, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge and execution of SEO strategy
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other third-party applications such as Zendesk, Intercom, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and Marketo
- Google analytics, Salesforce, and HubSpot experience for goals, attribution and BI purposes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Analytics, Operations, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Certification in Salesforce preferred
- Analytical – can find meaning in numbers, and be a data-driven decision-maker
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adept at learning web-based tools
- Resourceful. Figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup
- Works collaboratively and energetically
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of others
- Ability to create and execute on processes for a growing SaaS startup using best practices.
- An undying commitment to personal growth and development
- Location: New York, NY or Remote (if on the East Coast)
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, subsidized membership to LA Fitness, competitive PTO, sick days, and holidays
- PeopleFirst mindset: The guiding principle of our and Alpine SG’s mentality is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Culture: high-energy, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual, laid back environment
More Jobs on Planted
Women's Global Leadership Initiative