ASG LegalTech is a rapidly-growing legal technology company offering a suite of product solutions that allow lawyers to automate their firms, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best: practicing law. ASG LegalTech currently includes three leading practice management solutions: PracticePanther, Bill4Time, and MerusCase.
About Bill4Time (an ASG LegalTech portfolio company)
Bill4Time is a leading provider of cloud-based time, billing, and practice management software. Founded in 2006, the company has a deep legacy in the legal industry and has recently expanded on its core strengths of billing and time tracking to also offer customers unparalleled data-based business insights. The company's intuitive and user-friendly software allows lawyers and other professionals to streamline their businesses, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best - practicing law. Bill4Time is a part of ASG LegalTech, a portfolio company of Alpine Investors in California.
We are looking for an Outbound Enterprise Account Executive to drive growth within an untapped market opportunity for Bill4Time. You are organized, motivated, a strong communicator, and eager to learn. You will have a unique opportunity to define and own segment penetration strategies, informing new sales processes and driving sales up-market for Bill4Time.
You will be critical to the success of the business, demonstrating the product, managing client conversions, defining and executing on sales strategy and process improvements. You’ll collaborate closely with all members of our sales, product, and development teams and will report directly to the Chief Growth Officer.
- Collaborate with Marketing department to develop and own enterprise account acquisition strategy
- Identify and create new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise accounts
- Create and manage outbound campaigns to individuals within identified accounts and through diligent prospecting and creating engagement for net-new meetings
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate outbound sales pipeline
- Work with Product Manager, Engineers, and Support to provide solutions to customers
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives and navigate through multiple decision makers to create compelling events and secure all approvals
- Create awareness of, boost interest in, and set up demonstrations of Bill4Time's product;
- Consult and adapt to varying customer requirements
- Understand customers' practice areas, competitive differentiators, technical requirements, and demonstrate Bill4Time's value proposition
- Write emails and letters you’d love to open; make calls you’d love to receive; ask compelling questions
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results using SFDC
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of progressive experience on an outbound sales team (or equivalent experience)
- 1-2 years closing large, complex deals with multiple stages in the SaaS industry
- A competitive spirit who likes to win
- Track record of consistently achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Salesforce CRM knowledge preferred
- Excellent communicator – written and oral
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Adept at learning web-based tools
- Analytical – can find meaning in numbers, and be a data-driven decision-maker
- Resourceful. Figures out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources
- Thrives in a nimble, lean, unstructured, fast-paced startup
- Works collaboratively and energetically
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards. Self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of others
- Ability to create and execute on processes for a growing SaaS startup using best practices.
- An undying commitment to personal growth and development
- Location: Bellevue, WA or New York, NY
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, subsidized membership to LA Fitness, competitive PTO, sick days, and holidays
- PeopleFirst mindset: The guiding principle of our and Alpine SG’s mentality is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Culture: high-energy, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual, laid back environment