QuadPay is a FinTech startup based in New York City.
At QuadPay, we want to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. More than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card. 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings. We’re helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups, that allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
Come join our mission!
The Sales Development Rep role is an important, strategic component of the QuadPay team. As an SDR, you'll be tasked with identifying and unlocking new, qualified leads for the Business Development team. QuadPay fosters an environment rooted in creativity, where innovation is encouraged and ideas are welcomed. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding QuadPay's business & buying cycle - and be able to clearly articulate our value proposition.
- Researching relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new sales opportunities.
- Creating & executing strategic outbound campaigns to secure meetings for our Business Development Directors.
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quota of qualified opportunities, resulting in closed business for the QuadPay sales team.
- Utilizing sales system such as Salesforce/Outreach to record all daily activities.
- Approaching challenges with creativity and a positive attitude.
- Representing QuadPay with integrity at all times.
- College degree or equivalent years of work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to learn quickly and explore new sales strategies.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, eCommerce, online marketing preferred (but not required).
- Prior experience with Salesforce/Salesloft preferred (but not required).
- 1+ years of prospecting/sales experience in a business development role preferred (but not required).
- Competitive base salary and commission.
- Company-sponsored health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
- Company-sponsored 401K plan.
- Employee stock options / equity offering.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Commuter benefits program.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Bi-annual company retreats (#sQUADdays).
QuadPay is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.