QuadPay is a FinTech startup based in New York City.
QuadPay is one of the fastest-growing payments startups in New York City, changing the way consumers (and particularly millennials) pay for their purchases online and in store by allowing consumers to split their purchases into 4 interest-free installments over 6 weeks, receiving the product up front with no additional cost and no catches.
Customers love QuadPay because we’re a payment solution that suits their lifestyles. For the more than 50% of millennials that don’t have a credit card, we help their cash go further with no strings attached, making aspirational fashion brands far more accessible. Merchants love us because our platform dramatically increases customer loyalty, AoV, conversion, and most importantly total sales.
At QuadPay, our goal is to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
The Sales Development Rockstar role is an important, strategic component of the QuadPay team. As an SDR, you'll be tasked with identifying and unlocking new, qualified leads for the Business Development team. QuadPay fosters an environment rooted in creativity, where innovation is encouraged and ideas are welcomed. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding QuadPay's business and buying cycle and being able to clearly articulate our value proposition.
- Researching relevant sales targets in key industries to identify new sales opportunities and develop lead lists.
- Creating and executing strategic outbound campaigns to secure meetings for our Business Development Directors.
- Achieving or exceeding monthly quotas of qualified opportunities for the QuadPay sales pipeline, resulting in closed business.
- Utilizing sales system such as Salesforce / Outreach to record all daily activities.
- Approaching challenges with creativity and a positive attitude.
- Representing QuadPay with integrity at all times.
- 1+ years of prospecting / sales experience in a business development role preferred (but not required).
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to take initiative and work autonomously.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to learn quickly and explore new sales strategies.
- Prior experience in financial services, e-commerce, and/or online marketing preferred (but not required).
- Prior experience with Salesforce / Outreach preferred (but not required).
- Competitive base salary and commission.
- Company-sponsored health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
- Company-sponsored 401K plan.
- Employee stock options / equity offering.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Commuter benefits program.
- New hire computer stipend.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Bi-annual company retreats (#sQUADdays).
- Dog-friendly office in the heart of downtown Manhattan!
QuadPay is committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.