Quant Solutions is an extremely high-touch financial operations firm — your part-time COO.
Quant Solutions is looking for an experienced Financial Operations Associate who knows how to keep multiple offices running, and is looking for a part-time opportunity (15-20 hours per week). We are finance-focused (so think bookkeeping), but we also focus on taking on operational processes for several businesses to keep them running smoothly. This way, their staff can focus on programming, selling, and other mission-driven activities.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Payroll reporting for clients (as necessary).
- Bill entry.
- Daily deposit reconciliations.
- Invoicing and billing.
- Monthly reporting.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting preferred.
- Experience with Quickbooks Online is required. Must be a Certified ProAdvisor.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Ideally, strategic or operational experience — this is not just a bookkeeping role!
- Experience with online cloud platforms and/or the ability to adapt to clients' preferred tools, such as Google Drive, Bill.com, Dropbox, Slack, Asana, Trello, Accelo, etc.
- Comfortable working 15-20 hours a week at $18/hour.
This will begin as a remote position, but may grow to be a mix of in-person / on-site work and remote work.