This job is no longer active
R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
The Business Analyst will take a data-driven approach to gather insights geared towards making informed decisions critical to the success of the company’s innovation strategy and operations.
This position entails working on multiple projects across business units to provide clear and actionable insight for business operations and strategy such as production/sales, inventory management, and allocation/replenishment informed by the insights you’ve gleaned from both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
Tasks include managing incoming data, generating and analyzing daily and monthly reports, and compiling and assessing data for ad-hoc requests. Business Analysts are responsible for making or driving timely decisions on program expansions, new tests, launches, the establishment of inventory and sales plans, purchases, inventory levels by store, and distribution. Business Analysts will often work as part of a team but are expected to exercise discretion and independent judgment within the role.
- Responsible for forecasting sales and calculating purchase order quantities for programs on a timely basis to meet in-stock goals.
- Monitoring and replenishing inventory levels and making the necessary adjustments within the replenishment system to meet service level goals and maintain no more than 30 days forward supply while adjusting to company EOM planned inventory targets
- Responsible for communicating forecasts with R2Nets Leadership to develop and/or adjust inventory plans, reducing lead times, and building safety stock levels.
- Identify and build pricing models and profit Initiatives in partnership with management
- Build and maintain customer relationships with key decision-makers and business or technology stakeholders
- Perform other duties and ad-hoc projects as assigned
- 2+ years of experience
- Located within within US Eastern Time Zone
- Strong analytical, written, verbal, and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Studies in information technology, business, finance, statistics, or related fields is a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Studies in computer science, statistics, or related fields is a plus
- Choose your own Tech
- Generous PTO program
More Jobs on Planted