R2Net is a diamond bridal jewelry company with a technology soul.
R2Net - James Allen is one of the world’s largest online retailers of diamonds that has pioneered the way consumers shop for fine jewelry online. With James Allen as the retail face, R2Net handles the business operations. It provides solutions to diamond partners through servicing a supply chain platform that connects manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
We are looking for Inventory Assistant Manager to support our Inventory team. This role focus’ on the general inventory and the quality control standards set by R2Net – James Allen. They will also aide in the auditing of the department while managing the daily bookkeeping. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, computer savvy, can work well in a team setting, and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Conduct the inventory cycle counts for the department such as melees and follow proper inventory control process.
- Diligent inventory control and systematic product integrity of polished diamonds.
- Contribute to all portions of the Inventory process from account management to the quality insurance of the stones
- Work directly with the Director of Jewelry to support the production schedule.
- Maintain the organization of transaction documentation as it pertains to the Record Retention Policy.
- Aid in the management of the inventory control of our diamond assets while including all adjustments.
- Quality ensuring the returns of diamonds from both our internal and external manufacturers to confirm high standard of quality.
- Able to match all of our order requirements are being met.
- Collaborate with accounting team in researching variances and addressing questions when needed.
- Ensure that all department procedures are properly documented, and executed.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- GIA Diamond Grading Certificate Preferred
- 1-3 years’ work experience in diamond/ gemstone inventory
- Experience with handling and grading diamond melee, side stones and milligrain preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Communication and a strong collaborative mindset
- Team Player with an ability to work collaboratively and foster a positive team culture
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adapt to changing deadlines and business priorities.